Thursday 29 November 2012

12 November 2012 - Photoshop

Using Photoshop




Here is how I had learnt to use Photoshop in order to start making some sort of progress in my School Magazine;
  •  First I will go on 'File' and then click 'New' which will then lead you onto a drop box where it will ask you the Title of the Document and also what kind of document it will be. I had chosen 'International Paper' which you can select by clicking on the drop box that says 'Present'. (Make sure that it's also in A4 as the size may come out different) What should appear is a blank A4 paper.
  • In order to add colour to the background there are two options; The first is going onto 'Edit' and then clicking onto 'Fill...' A drop box will appear which you will then have to select on 'Use:', that will help you choose what you want to to add as a background. But since it's my first time I clicked onto 'Colour..' which then led me to another drop box in which I could select which colour I would like to use for my background. Another way is to look at the right-hand side of the Photoshop page layout and near the top corner you should be able to see a box which says 'Colour'. In the same box you can click a different heading (Styles), and that will lead onto a selection of patterns that you can use for your background.
  • Then I would insert an image by getting up the picture in the folder and then I drag and drop in into the page on photoshop.
  • After than I played around with the tools that could add some sort of effects onto the images.
    Blur tool and Magic lasso are 2 of the many tools there are for you to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment