Monday 6 May 2013

28 January 2013 - School Magazine Cover Page


This is what I had done in my double lesson of media studies. What I would like to do is to finish off the title by either continuing to take off the black background off or to completely remove the title and just add a new title that has the same font as the article headlines in the front of the page.

I like that the colours of the cover page image actually blends in with the colours of the school logo thus making it stand out even more and also helps to match the colour scheme of my blog (which are the school colours; Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow and Purple.

What I now need to definitely work on is to start up my contents page and make sure that it matches with the front cover of the school magazine. As shown by my previous posts I will use my contents page draft as a sample of what I would like my final page to look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment